Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Little Slice Of The College Life

As I begin classes tomorrow, I figure now is a good time to reflect on what the past few days of living in a dorm room has taught me about college life:

-Never go to dinner at 6:00 pm.
-Never try to shower at 7:00pm.
-When swearing loudly over video games/WoW, make sure no one is standing out in the hall that can hear you, lest you offend them.
-Always know where the closest ATM, comic book store, and drug store are.
-All the men on our floor are chill, efficient, and decent human beings in general. The women are bitches.
-Only leave your door open if you want people running in at 10:30 at night wanting to play Rock Band. No matter how hot it is.
-There is no such thing as too many posters.
-Bring plenty of munchies.
-Telling the story where I say "I feel like every liquid currently in my body is piss" is not a good way to make new friends.
-Don't get on your RA's bad side.
-And finally: disregard bitches, acquire currency.

No comments: